Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Paris here we come



5 minutes from now, Pieter and I will depart for Newark Airport. We are traveling to Paris for a few days without my adorable little ones. It will be a trip that we have been looking forward for a loooooooooong time and can't wait to get there. I am hoping that it will be a time for reflection, appreciation, many moments of fun, love and slowing down. We were last there when we were engaged, in 1994 during the coldest New Years Eve ever. Now, it is Spring and even though it may rain a little, this time will be ours.

So hopefully soon, about a week from now, I'll send an update, pictures and thoughts on how this Paris trip will be. Until then, my Bella and Alec are in my heart...

Au Revoir!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bon Voyage! We all look forward to wonderful photos and news! Enjoy the cafe, chocolat, .... and go slow on the vin! ;)

Anonymous said...

It was so inspiring to meet you and Pieter again, in an inspiring city. I'm grateful for the experience of such a strong connection even in this world. I felt a pang of homesickness when going back home! Much love, Martijn