Friday, November 14, 2008

Armed

There have been SO MUCH that has happened over the last few months, a new President, new potential for the United States and for people to see each other through the eyes of hope and unity, rather than through apathy, fear and prejudice. How wonderful it is to be inspired again!!

At the same time, I cannot forget that there are so many people, some whom i know personally who are suffering from a loss, are ill beyond repair, missing a friend and who cannot see the bright side of tomorrow. For everyone, and for me, when times get difficult, we have to remember that no matter what, there is always hope, and always a way back.

"Armed with the power of Thy name nothing can ever hurt me, and with Thy love in my heart all the world’s afflictions can in no wise alarm me ..."

Watch this video by Devon Gundry, "Armed". May it touch your heart.

http://vimeo.com/2228238

No comments: