Wednesday, September 14, 2005

down time

Hi all, trying to sort out some down time for myself...a writer told me to read, a wishful thinker told me to take a drive and get a babysitter without any notice, a magazine reader said I should shop more, and the person who wants to slow down from the world at large told me to watch tv...

its hard to take time off for myself when I feel like I'm just waiting for the next flight to take off, work, parenthood, etc. Oops just got interupted by daughter who needed to go potty. See??

Oh well, I'll write in my blog and maybe settle for a bath later tonight. Better yet, I'll check out some more music from iTunes. That is certainly one of the best areas on the world wide web today...so much music, selection, diversity and choices, from among the known billboard top 100's to the unknown backyard neighbor garage band. If you are interested in cool lounge alternative, check out autour de lucie a very cool french band.

Anyway, I will recoil from my fatigue and try to get some much needed rest and down time...at least until my next flight to Paris.

No comments: