Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy birthday to you...



So, cool. Happy birthday to those who have turned another year, one more day, 24 more hours. Enjoy the moment, and may you find that your capacity surprises even you. To Nigar, to Leif, to Nay, much love to you all.

October 29th was my sister's __th birthday. She lives about 3 hours away in Saratoga/Ballston Spa in NY living in an area which is more rural to me than is true in reality. I am wishing her an awesome birthday, year, and interesting challenges. She is energetic, intelligent, passionate and a determined woman. She is also very neat and tidy, sensitive and a great mother, especially when co-managing the kids with her awesome husband Michael (he rocks in qualities of being real, principled, incredibly smart, careful and a warm heart of gold).

In some ways my sister and I are alike, perhaps the speed in the way we walk (fast) or the speed in how we talk (fast), or how we laugh (heartily). Yet, we have several differences mostly in choices in our lives, how we take direction, lead, direct, and choose. Its interesting, how two sisters, two children in one family can veer so far apart in so many ways. I love her, I grew up admiring and envying her every move. Curious how this year will be for her, whether it will bring new changes and mysterious challenges, or content and calm moments.

Anyway, I wish her a great year, new discoveries and contentment.

To the others, Leif, you keep on with your daily posts about your adventure pioneering. You are learning so much, it is SO cool. Good luck and may your journey this coming year be filled with discovering layers of truth and experiences that bring you closer to your future path. Pieter & I wish you a huge hug and tons of wishes...

Nay, Happy birthday!! Havent heard from you but I and Pieter do think about you, Gefiliceteerd!!! Please drop us a line and let us know how you are. Much love, us.

2 comments:

Leif Nabil said...

Thank you so much, Nishat!!

I'm feeling the love from everyone back home. It's empowering. Hugs and wonderful wishes to y'all as well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Nishat, for remembering my birthday. I really like your site. Love to everyone from Nay.