Tuesday, November 08, 2005

time to hang (and itch)




Here are some fun pictures taken from our "photo booth" program off the Mac G5, awesome piece of machinery and technology. One pic is Isabella as the lovely Mulan for Halloween, and the other is recent quick pic of P and I sending a fun hello to Carla across the ocean (P's mom for anyone who ventured to guess)

Anyway, I took a break tonight after a hectic two weeks, and after a long day at work where I also received my first of many allergy shots beginning my immunotherapy process (of lots of shots, over lots of weeks). I am glad I started but it is going to be a long process. The Allergist told me to wait at the office for 20 minutes to see if I would have any bad reactions..I thought I DID feel some itchiness and fatigue, but I couldnt tell if that was psychosimatic (sp?), the effect of working long hours or just an allergic reaction (the itching is still around). Anyway, I have 15 more to go in the next few months so I might as well get used to it.

Off to sleep now, (and a quick read of a few chapters of the new Crichton book dealing with global warming, cool stuff) Happy dreams...

2 comments:

nishat said...

Thanks Jaleh, I always love your comments...thanks for your support and input. Lots of love, N

Anonymous said...

Just great to see your faces and of Isabella. It inspired my first ever posting on a blog. Funny, I'm working on the same awesome piece of machinery right now. By the way, I think it's "psychosomatic". Hope you'll get used to the treatment and, more important I guess, that is has the desired effect.