Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Looking for the reboot button



Sometimes, as a Mom of two, worker, spiritual soldier in this spinning world etc. etc. I get really really tired. It is probably evidence of lack of detachment and spiritual perception. However...it hits. Especially as I edge toward an older range of years (20's where are you??) and find that less energy still suprises me. Should it be like this? I wonder whether working out and getting back into really prime shape will enable me to have a greater sense of composure physically mentally and all around. Not sure, but it cannot hurt. (as long as I do not gain that sense of silly vanity that used to dust and veil me from my truer self). Maybe this is my winter, a cold moment while the roots need rejuvenation.

Some words of wisdom should assist me I think. I should post something. I'll be back.

Cool. Found something:

‘Abdu’l-Bahá said:

You are all very welcome, and I love you all most dearly.
Day and night I pray to Heaven for you that strength may be yours, and that, one and all, you may participate in the blessings of Bahá’u’lláh, and enter into the Kingdom.
I supplicate that you may become as new beings, illumined with the Divine Light, like unto shining lamps, and that from one end of Europe to the other the knowledge of the Love of God may spread.
May this boundless love so fill your hearts and minds that sadness may find no room to enter and may you with joyful hearts soar like birds into the Divine Radiance.
May your hearts become clear and pure like unto polished mirrors in which may be reflected the full glory of the Sun of Truth.
May your eyes be opened to see the signs of the Kingdom of God, and may your ears be unstopped so that you may hear with a perfect understanding the Heavenly Proclamation sounding in your midst.
May your souls receive help and comfort, and, being so strengthened, may they be enabled to live in accordance with the teachings of Bahá’u’lláh.
I pray for each and all that you may be as flames of love in the world, and that the brightness of your light 96 and the warmth of your affection may reach the heart of every sad and sorrowing child of God.
May you be as shining stars, bright and luminous for ever in the Kingdom

(This was taken from 'Paris Talks' UK Bahá’í Publishing Trust, 1972 eleventh edition as reprinted from www.reference.bahai.org)

Nuff said.

No comments: