Monday, April 23, 2007

Two new great blogs coming near you!!



A few weeks ago, my sister's family came to visit. Spending time with them is ordinarily great; but this time it was even more special since we were able to spend some alone time with my niece Natasha who just turned 13 and my nephew Nolan who is 11. It was just for a couple of days, but full of great memories and moments that I will cherish at least until I see them again. Watching them interact with my kids was amazing. Bella and Alec have only two cousins, but WOW they make the experience so great that even with a small family, my kids should feel lucky...

Even now, Alec (who just turned 3) asks about his cousin Nolan, wondering why he cannot play with him more. (we will need to visit them soon)

A few great things happened during their visit and I will name just a few:

-My niece babysat Isabella and Alec with Nolan's help so we all went out to see Namesake (they were great and handled their cousins very well, even during crying and missing of mommy and daddy)

-I was amazed at the talents, both musical, creative and kindness of these two kids (check out the Easter video two blog entries down...)

-Both Nolan & Tasha attended our Spiritual Cafe (our monthly devotional with 10-20 college aged kids with music, dessert and coffee and conversation about the readings which was based on the theme: Justice) They both sat through the entire event, and had a good time chatting with the friends. I think they even enjoyed it!

-We talked about writing, life and cool new games on the Internet where you can actually help save an island from a tsunami (serious games...a great site for kids)

-After talking about journals, reflections and computers, we discussed my blog, and you know what? They both decided to create their own.

So without further delay, check out Nolan's blog at wrestlingeinstein.blogspot.com and Natasha's blog at: tripl3threatbebe.blogspot.com. ENJOY

1 comment:

Phillipe Copeland said...

I included this in a link last week. Who knows, maybe a few folks with visit these two new blogs!